Sunday, July 02, 2006

Strange but True by Nicolás

In 1999 when I was ten, I went, with a friend, to a house that his family had bought in Buenos Aires City.
At first it was wonderful but that night everything would change. At half past ten at night we heard steps near the room where we were sleeping. Then, my friend and I went out of the room but we couldn' t see anybody. We went back to the room and after a few minutes, the room door opened but nobody entered.
My friend and I were very scared and all the night we heard strange noises.
In the morning, we left the house and I never went back.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Hi!!!
This a very good and tenebrous history, but is a very typical history.
My quetions:
1) Is this a real history?
2) Are you the main charachter ?
3) Is the house old or not?

Martin De Simone

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Silvana said...

Nico,

Good work on your story and on your partners' comments.
See you
Silvana

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Hi!!!
This is a very good ad tenebrous story, butis a very typycal story.
My questions:
1) Is this a reall story?
2) Are you the main character?
3) How is the house?

Martin De Simone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home