Sunday, July 02, 2006

Strange but True by Martín

Mark and me felt so lucky when Mark won a great and fabulous cruise
around Egypt.
At first it was excellent. However, in the night of the fifth day, we
visited a very strange pyramid.
When we opened the door of the pyramid, I was afraid, we saw a big old
statue with Cleopatra's face.
In that pyramid, we saw the door close. The pyramid was absolutely dark.
After that, we saw a shining light and the statue walking around the pyramid.
We watched until she went away.
Then, my friend and me went back to the hotel. We were afraid.
Our parents have never believed us.

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger ttamii,! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Thanks for you comment
1) We won the cruise in a competence of basketball
2) The statue was moving because a strange power was on the pyramid
3)I opened the door whit a long wood. The wood was on the pyramid when I went.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger ttamii,! said...

Hi Martin!
I think that you wrote a very good story!!! =)

My questions for you are:

1-How Mark and you won the cruise?
2-Why was the statue moving?
3-If the door was close, How did you go out of the pyramid?

Well, see you!
Kisses.
bye!

Tamii..! XP

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Celess:
thanks for you comment.
Yes, I like the Cleopatra's statue. This statue is very big.
I visit Egypt two times in my life.

Bye?!!!!1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home