Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange but True by Priscila

Katilyn and I went to the museum yesterday.
The museum was huge. There were a lot of antiques.
When we arrived at the park where the mummies are, we heard strange
noises, but we kept walking.
A few minutes later, we heard the noises again and I started to feel
afraid.
When back at the Tutankamon`s tumb, we saw that the tumb was open and
the mummy wasn`t there...
We started running trying to escape, but all the doors were closed...
Suddenly a bright light shone and the mummy appeared so Katilyn fainted
and the mummy wanted to escape with her but I stopped this.
When everything ended Katilyn thanked me and then we went back home.




THE END!!


PRISS

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger, la nueva generación de tu MSN.
http://imagine-msn.com/minisites/messenger/default.aspx?locale=es-ar


BorrarResponderReenviarSpamMover...
Anterior | Siguiente | Volver a los mensajes Guardar texto del mensaje | Encabezados completos

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Hello
I like the mummie's history.
You have got a lot of imagination.
My questions:
1) Where is the museum?
2) Wich are the museum´s name?
3) Are there more mommies in the museum?

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger martinmatulaitis said...

Hello
I like the mummie´s tory.
You have got a lot of imagination.
My questions :
1) Where is the museum?
2) Wich is the museum´s name?
3) Are there more mommies in the museum?

Martin De Simone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home