Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange but True by Estefanía

I was walking along the street, when suddenly, I saw a big shadow in
front
of me. When I turned around, I was able to see two men. They caught me, and
took
me to a strange house. I was afraid of them, I didn´t know what to do.
I
tried escaping, but they caught me again. So, they shot me, and I fell
to
the floor.They went to another place because they thought I was dead,
but I
wasn´t. So, afterwards, I got up from the floor, and I started to walk,
but
the two men appeared again. Then, I started to run very fast, and I
found a
gun, so, I thought it a lot but I did it: I killed them.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Sabrina Belen Emanuel/ Matulaitis said...

Hi Tiffy.
I read your story and It is so good. I liked it.
Well, my questions are:
Where is the story taking place?
Can you describe the appearence of the two men?
What did you after you killed the men?
Kisses. Bye. Sabrina

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger polet said...

Hello my friend!!:
I think that your story is very interesting.You know, when you want,you can do it, and very, very well!!! ^^
So, I want to ask you:
·Do you know who are the men that hurt you?
·Why do you think the men wanted to hurt you?
·Do you know about the girl that suffered that situation?
Kisses!!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Agusita said...

It was a kidnap?
Why you kill then?
Did they have a gun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home