Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange but True by Paula

I have never felt so afraid in my life. It was a horrible experience inside my bedroom.

I went to bed about 11:30 PM last Sunday. I remember that I had to wait for a long time in order to fall asleep. However, in the middle of the night, when I was sleeping, something strange woke me up.

I saw the figure of an old woman holding a big white hat. She was next to my bed just staring at me. I don´t know what happened with me from that moment on.

I woke up early the following day. I thought what had happened that night had been just a dream, but later, when I was tidying my bedroom, I found the white hat under my bed. It was incredible but It was really true.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Anima said...

Hello.
Can you think in one person you know who looks like the old woman?

What have you think when you saw the hat under your bed?

Why do you think she holds a hat instead of, for example,a photograph?
well bye

Maxi Lopes

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger polet said...

Hello!, these are my answers:
·I don't know any person who looks like the old woman.
·I haven't thought about anything because I wasn't inside the story.
The person who lived that, was a character created by me.
·Because I thought the old woman like a person who liked hats.
goodbye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home