Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange but True by Juan Ignacio

My friend called John and I had been planning a trip for all the coutry for two years because both loved visiting new cities.

We began the expeced trip in the south of the country. Everything was good, but the night was falling and we had to stop to sleep in some hotel. We saw an old hotel open and we decided to enter.

When we entered a strange man received us, he e gave me the key of the room and we went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I began to hear rare sounds and I went out to investigate. Those sounds were from the garden. I was afraid but I decided to enter.

When I entered, it was a great surprise for me because there wasn't anything. This is my story, this is my strange but true story. The next morning my friend and I went on with the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home