Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange but True by Maximiliano Lopez da Silva


That night I couldn’t sleep so I went out and I lied in the garden to watch the stars.

Everything was perfectly normal.I closed my eyes for a second and then when I looked up to the sky again,a blinding light suddenly appeared to me.I couldn’t believe it.

I ran into the house and called my parents to tell them what happened outside.They told me that I was tired and I probably fell asleep and dreamed it all.

I went to my bedroom and tried to sleep but I couldn’t because of what had happened. I guess there are things hard to explain.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger MockBa said...

Hello Maxi, I ask you some things of your story:

- don´t you think that you have fallen asleep in the garden and have dreamed it all?

- don´t you think that the blinding lights could to come from your house?

- why you think that these rare things happened to you?

See you. Juan Emanuel Rico

 

Post a Comment

<< Home