Friday, July 07, 2006

Strange but True by Laila

My friend Peter had invited me to stay at his parent's village in the countryside. We would be alone in the house all the weekend.
When we arrived, we had dinner. Afterwards, we went to sleep. At three ò clock in the morning I woke up. I went downstairs to drink some water when I realized that Peter had forgotten to close the front door. I was just about to lock it, when I heard a shout from the kitchen. It came from Peter.
By the time I got to the room, Peter had disappeared. I ran to the garden and I saw my friend... he was hanging from a tree and his neck was red and hurt. I tried to save him, but it was too late... Peter had died.
When I turned back, I saw a very tall man running away...

I could never discover who that terrible man was...

The End

Laila

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Joga bonito said...

What happened next with the murder? did you call the police?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home